Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SP1 has been released by Microsoft recently. Visual Studio 2010 SP1 offline installer can be downloaded at the end of the article. Visual Studio is an All in One development and designing environment for all developers who want to develop software for Microsoft technologies. Visual Studio 2010 includes the following major IDE tools for development:
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Microsoft C#
- Microsoft Visual Basic
While support for Visual FoxPro, Visual SourceSafe, Visual J++ and Visual InterDev has been removed from Visual Studio 2010. Here are some of the features added in Visual Studio 2010 SP1:
- Help Viewer 1.1 – improvements in quick access and searching data
- Silverlight 4 support has been included in SP1
- Basic unit testing support for .NET Framework 3.5 for testing applications made in .NET Framework 3.5
- Intellitrace for 64-bit and Sharepoint for improved debugging
- Web PI integration
- Deployable dependencies
- HTML5 and CSS3 support
- Visual Basic runtime embedding
For the complete list of enhancements in VS 2010 SP1, you can see Microsoft KB983509.
Download Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SP1 Offline Installer (ISO image)
You may also be interested in Visual Studio 11 beta offline downloads.