PowerISO is a very powerful software that is used as a processing tool for DVD/CD/BD image files. The software helps in the following ways:
- The software allows you to open an ISO file.
- You can extract an ISO file through PowerISO.
- You can burn an ISO file on a CD/DVD.
- You can create an ISO image through the software.
- The ISO image can be edited through the software.
- Power ISO allows compression of ISO files
- The ISO file can be encrypted, can be split and converted through Power ISO
The system requirement for PowerISO is given to be Intel Premium 166Mhz or above. It supports 32 bit and 64 bit Windows. It is compatible with Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. It takes up around 64MB RAM memory and 10MB of hard disk space. The software allows the users to create and edit ISO files as per their requirement.
The software supports all possible formats for the CD/DVD. It also supports DAA format. DAA is one of the best formats as it a compressed version of the image file format. It is much more reliable than ISO format, with its rich features like password-protection, possible encryption of data and splitting of the image to multiple volumes. The DAA format which reduces the size of the image file as the image is compressed through high-quality compression methods. The DAA format can be very easily transferred through the internet and is theft proof due to its password inclusion and data protection.
Any ISO file can be accessed with a single click. PowerISO supports Bluray burning and this allows the user to create audio, video or data CDs, DVDs, and Blu-rays with ease. The most feasible feature of the PowerISO software is the feature where it allows an image file to be converted to an ISO image file. once you have an image of your Windows installation in the form an ISO file you can even use a USB to setup your windows. As the software helps in creating bootable CD and DVDs.
It has simple drag and drop features with a user-friendly interface. The clipboard feature is also supported, therefore files can be copy-pasted from one window to the other.
The change log for PowerISO 7.1
There have been the following changes in the newer version. The new version was released on 1st March, 2018.
- The newer version of the PowerISO now supports the OGG format. Now you can convert, save and edit the sound files that have been compressed from Mp3 or other audio formats.
- The new version supports the extra CD image as well.
- There were some issues faced by the users during ngg file format editing and compression. The issue has now been resolved with the 7.1 version.
- The newer version allows the application to run in the background. This way you can continue to use the program without any interference or keeping the program in front. This feature allows multitasking.
- A few of the previous errors and bugs have been fixed, making the program much more user-friendly.
Installing the PowerISO7.1
PowerISO full pack with the crack code is around 30$. You can download the software from their official site, https://www.poweriso.com/. Once you have paid for the software, you will be immediately mailed the registration code. You can then download a premium ad free version of PowerISO. It is a onetime payment software with all the latest updates free of cost. The PowerISO’s official website offers a 30 days money back guarantee. The premium version also has no limit of 300MB, which exists for unpaid versions. The paid software comes with unlimited e-mail based technical support as well.Once the software has been paid for, you can simply select “Check for updates” section in the Help tab. You will have your version updated to the latest i.e PowerISO 7.1.
To learn the basics of the software, further help can be sought from, https://www.poweriso.com/tutorials/index.htm
The following DVD/CD image types are supported:
- ISO (Generic CD images)
- BIN (CDRWin)
- IMA/IMG (Generic disk images)
- CIF (Easy CD Creator)
- NRG (Nero – Burning ROM)
- IMG/CCD (CloneCD)
- MDF/MDS (Alcohol120%)
- VCD (Farstone Virtual Drive)
- VaporCD (Noum Vapor CDROM)
- P01/MD1/XA (Gear)
- VDI (Virtuo CD Manager)
- C2D (WinOnCD)
- BWI/BWT (BlinkWrite)
- CDI (DiscJuggler)
- TAO/DAO (Duplicator)
- PDI (Instant Copy)
- DMG (APPLE Disk Image)