Opera is one of the better browsers and an alternative to Google Chrome. Its main highlights include a free VPN service which can be turned on or off using a simple button and an ad blocker that blocks the majority of the ads making browsing experience fast and clean.
You can check out the changelog on Opera 71 changelog page:
You can check out the change log here:
- CHR-8091 Update chromium on desktop-stable-85-3770 to 85.0.4183.102
- DNA-87785 [Mac] “Alitools” text in the extension toolbar overlaps with the Install button.
- DNA-87963 Hidden Avira extension in avira_2 edition
- DNA-88015 [MyFlow] Desktop doesn’t show itself in the devices list
- DNA-88469 Add context menu options to configure shortcuts
- DNA-88496 Define a/b test in ab_tests.json
- DNA-88537 Don’t filter out hashes from feature reference groups coming from rollout
- DNA-88580 Implement search_in_tabs telemetry benchmark
- DNA-88604 [History panel] Search bar covers the “Clear browsing data” button
- DNA-88619 String ‘Download complete’ is cut on the download popup
- DNA-88645 Remove option should not be available in the last workspace
- DNA-88718 [History panel] fix delete button overflow