Evga precision is a tool for tuning your EVGA graphics card for best performance. The program lets you overclock your EVGA graphics system by adjusting core, shader and memory clocks. The program also includes support for Logitech Keyboard LCD displays for displaying different GPU parameters on the Keyboard LCD.
Features of EVGA Precision
- Control of Fan speed in multi-GPU environment
- Control of clock settings in multi-GPU environment
- GPU Voltage adjustment
- Display of Graphs of GPU Temperature, GPU Usage, Fan Speed, Core Clock (MHz)
- Core/Shader Clock link or un-linking
- Fan speed adjustment: automatic or custom
- OSD (a display in games or DirectX applications) displaying GPU temperature, GPU usage, Fan Speed, Core Clock, Shader Clock, Memory Clock, Memory Usage, Frame rate
- Take screenshots from different games and save them as bmp, jpg or png
- Can start in tray mode
- Includes a number of skins
Functionality and working
The best feature in this tool is OSD (On Screen Display) when game is running. EVGA Precison uses RivaTuner statistics server technology to enable OSD in games. You can change OSD rendering mode as Vector 2D,Vector 3D or Raster 3D.
The OSD is not enabled by default but you can enable it by following the steps below:
- Run EVGA Precision and open Properties.
- In the Monitoring tab, select what you want to show on the OSD or Logitech keyboard LCD display e.g GPU temperature, Fan Speed, Memory Usage, Frame-rate.
- Click on any of the item and then click on Show in On-Screen Display.
A screenshot of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 with EVGA Precision running:
The enlarged view of the highlighted on screen display (OSD) of EVGA Precision tool displaying the frame rate of the game as D3D9 : 48.3 FPS
- Windows XP/ Windows Vista/Windows 7 (32+64bit)
- EVGA 6, 7, 8, 9, 200, 400 or 500 series graphics card
- Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers