Technize.net is a technology blog which is growing at an exponential rate. We saw growth at a rate of 45% in the previous month alone. To keep up with the growth rate and the pace of technology news and reviews, we are looking for writers to cover Windows 8, Office 2013 and Software reviews, tips and tricks.
If you are confident that you will be able to satisfy the following requirements, please apply for this position.
- You must be good at explaining complicated and complex software concepts and guides with a uniform writing pattern which users can understand fairly easily.
- You must have a creative thought for generating ideas for your articles.
- You must be able to participate in our communities including commenting, forums, Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- You must be able to write regularly. You must be able to produce a decent length (500 – 800 words) article at least twice a week.
- Since the position requires writing how-to guides, tips and tricks, reviews and hacks, it becomes necessary that you are familiar with taking screenshots of every step that you are explaining in your article.
- Since English is the primary language of our blog, you must be fluent in English writing without any grammatical mistakes.
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your name, location and social contacts (including Facebook, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn)
- Your explanation of why you are suitable for this position
- Your experience with Windows 8 and Office 2013. Do you have these installed on your current systems?
- The blogs or sites you have written for
- List down at least 3 titles that you will write after being selected
Although it is not required at the time of application, if you are selected, you will be required to submit a sample article of your own writing. So be prepared.
Apply now by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please note that this is a paid position. You will be paid a handsome amount for your writings.