If your internet connection is having problems, there can be so many reasons for this. For example, if a site is not opening, the problem may be that the cached DNS of the site has changed and our DNS resolver still has the old DNS cached. Or the Windows Firewall may start working improperly or the TCP/IP system could’ve been corrupted etc.
Complete Internet Repair is a software that can repair almost all the problems encountered with the internet connection errors in Windows. Here’s a list of what Complete Internet Repair does:
- Reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
- Repair Winsock (Reset Catalog)
- Renew Internet connections
- Flush DNS Resolver Cache
- Repair Internet Explorer
- Clear Windows Update History
- Repair Windows / Automatic Updates
- Repair SSL / HTTPS / Cryptography
- Reset Windows Firewall configuration
- Restore the default hosts file
- Repair Workgroup Computers view
Using Complete Internet Repair is very simple. Just select the task you want to perform and click on the Go button. The tool will repair the selected problems and display a summary of the work done when the task is completed. It may be useful in the following scenarios:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, antispam, vpn, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any webpage or can only access some webpages.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Other networking problems.
Yes (Run from USB drive)
Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7