Sometimes we needs to merge multiple JPG images into a single PDF document. This is usually the case when we want to create an e-book out of scanned images. In this article, we will discuss some free tools to create a PDF document of your images quickly. We will also see a solution using the Microsoft One Note 2013.
FM JPG to PDF Converter converts image files and folders to PDF
FM JPG to PDF converter is a tool that enables you to merge multiple JPEG images and save them in the form of a PDF file. It allows you to add, remove and arrange the image files. You can also add an entire folder containing the JPG images and you will be saved from adding the files one by one.
To create a PDF file :
- Click the Add button and select the image files you want to merge.
- Click on the up and down arrows to move images up or down.
- It has a preview pane also, so that you may add or remove any file from the list by clicking on Remove button.
- Set the output properties of the file.
- Click the Start button.
- If you want to create another file, click the Clear button to remove all files at once.
PDF Mate Merger merges multiple files into a single PDF
PDF Mate Merger is a free PDF merger that can be used to merge multiple files into a single PDF file. We can also merge the images in JPEG format and build a PDF file through it. It is completely free and you can start using it right away without any subscription or registration.
PDF Mate Merger sports an easy to use interface that allows you to add any number of files using the Add Files button. You can arrange these files or images in any order using the Up and Down button. Right click on any file name and you will the associated options in the context menu form. You may use Remove button to drop any image which is mistakenly added.
You may need to adjust the output settings according to your requirements using the ‘Output Settings’ options at the bottom. Oh wow! We can add a password to our file as well. Don’t forget to set the layout or it will be set automatically. Now, click the Build button and your PDF file is created.
Using OneNote 2013 to create PDF from Images
You may have used your OneNote to create and maintain your work diaries. How about using the One Note 2013 to merge your JPEG images into a PDF file? The trick is simple and gets you rid off any expensive PDF Merger tool.
- Select the images that you want to merge.
- Right click on it.
- Select Send to One Note 2013.
- Open your OneNote and see the images there. Arrange them as you like.
- Go to File -> Export -> Select the ‘Section’. (I assume that your images are pasted in a section).
- Select PDF format.
- Click Export.
- Specify the file name and location.
- Click save.
If you are converting images to PDF files frequently then a dedicated tool like the two mentioned above would be more useful. For occasionally getting your task done, you can use OneNote which is also better suited for creating PDF files from different kinds of multimedia content and not images only.
Which tool do you support? List down your favorite tool for converting images into PDF files.