If you are a school or college student and are having a hard time in solving mathematical problems related to Mathematics, Physics or Chemistry then you should me thankful to Microsoft as it has now provided a free tool which provides a set of mathematical tools that can help students do their class work or home work quickly and easily. Microsoft Mathematics provides step by step solutions to problems.
With this step by step approach, one can easily gain the basic concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry and calculus. Microsoft Mathematics also includes a graphing calculator which is just like a handheld calculator. There are other tools that are included with Mathematics which can help you evaluate triangles, unit conversion and solving systems of equations.
Let’s look at the system requirements for Microsoft Mathematics 4.0
- Supported Operating Systems:Windows 7;Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2;Windows Server 2008 R2;Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2;Windows Vista Service Pack 2;Windows XP Service Pack 3
- .NET Framework Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Free download
- Computer processor 500 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent (minimum); 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (recommended)
- Memory 256 MB of RAM (minimum); 512 MB or more (recommended)
- Display resolution 800 x 600, 256 colors (minimum); 1024 x 768, 32-bit (recommended)
- Video Video card with 64 MB of video RAM
- Disk space 65 MB available disk space
Since it requires DirectX, after installing Microsoft Mathematics, the DirectX installer will automatically open. If you have already installed DirectX then you can safely cancel the installation and just start using Microsoft Mathematics.
Download Microsoft Mathematics 4.0 (32-bit setup installer)
Download Microsoft Mathematics 4.0 (64-bit setup installer)